Achieving Business Agility with the Scaled Agile Framework
Ready to lead a Lean-Agile transformation? Need a deeper understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework? Looking to teach SAFe courses yourself?
Implementing SAFe® offers attendees the broadest level of insight into each layer of a SAFe implementation. This course is for you who wants to be a leader in a Lean-Agile transformation. You’ll get the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. The Implementing Scaled Agile Framework® course will help you understand the roles of each person in SAFe, and then plan and guide a SAFe transformation. You’ll learn how to identify value streams, launch agile release trains, and build a Lean-Agile portfolio. You’ll also practice the principles of Agile product management and product delivery. If you’re looking for a comprehensive and practical understanding of how to help an organization achieve business agility effectively, Implementing Scaled Agile Framework® is the right course for you.
Implementing SAFe® answers the questions:
- How do I plan and coach a SAFe transformation?
- How can you demonstrate your expertise in and promote business agility?
- How do you build successful solutions using Agile product management principles and skills?
- English, Japanese (5.1.1)
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification Exam
Implementing SAFe® Attendees learn:
- How to coach a SAFe transformation.
- How to launch Agile Release Trains.
- How to identify Value Streams.
- How to build solutions with Agile Product Delivery.
- How to empower a Lean portfolio.
- How to understand each role within a SAFe implementation.